Soundcore provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Products sold by Soundcore as refurbished (“pre-owned”) come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listing, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order receipt for confirmation.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Order ID: You can find this in the order history of the account the purchase was made through.
Model Number: You can find this in your account's order history, as well as on the packaging or manual of the product. Some products come with the model number printed directly on them. Model numbers help us identify the exact make and model of your product more accurately than a product name would.
SN: The SN can be found on the main body of the product itself. It’s located on a sticker, tag, or printed directly on the product, but never on the packaging. Looks something like SN: FY529241.
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Soundcore’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Soundcore refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items after this 30-day window has lapsed. For purchases not made directly through Soundcore’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Soundcore or Soundcore’s authorized resellers are covered by an 18-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Soundcore must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Soundcore or Soundcore’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Soundcore reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty timeframe or the 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Soundcore quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items using international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
Soundcore is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Soundcore products
● Returning personal items sent to Soundcore