How do I turn my earbuds on and off?
After opening the charging case, the earbuds will automatically turn on. They turn off when you place them in the charging case and close it. You cannot turn the earbuds on and off manually.
What should I do if the double tap doesn't respond?
The Sleep A10 earbuds do not have touch control, so you may have to use a bit of force when pressing the button.
What should I do if the double tap gets triggered without me pressing it?
When the earbuds' G-sensor vibrates, it may recognize it as a double tap, resulting in a false trigger. To avoid this issue try to avoid dropping the earbuds, throwing the earbuds, strenuous exercise, etc.
How do I reset Sleep A10 earbuds?
Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the case open. Press and hold the button on the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators inside the case flash white 3 times and then flash in sequence. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds can be connected normally.
How do I switch between music mode and sleep mode?
1. Firmly tap the left earbud twice.
2. Switch in soundcore app.
1. How do I ensure Bluetooth music plays the whole time I'm listening?
2. How do I ensure white noise plays the whole time I'm listening?
3. How do I ensure Bluetooth music stops and white noise plays after I fall asleep?
4. How do I ensure that Sleep A10 automatically masks noise according to the external noise level after I fall asleep?
1. Ensure Smart Switch is turned off.
2. Ensure you turn off Smart Volume Control after you have entered sleep mode.
3. Ensure Smart Switch is turned on and Smart Volume Control is turned off.
4. Ensure Smart Switch and Smart Volume Control are both turned on.
How do I adjust the volume in sleep mode?
When using the earbuds in sleep mode, you can only adjust the volume in the soundcore app.
How does the smart switch work?
When the earbuds detect that the user is asleep, it will automatically pause sound played via Bluetooth, switch from music mode to sleep mode, and automatically play white noise.
If you want to listen to Bluetooth again, firmly tap the left earbud twice or change mode via the soundcore app to switch back to music mode. Double-tap the right earbud to play Bluetooth music again.
How does the Smart Volume Control feature work and how can I activate it?
When the Smart Volume Control feature is enabled, the earbuds automatically start playing sleep music. When the external noise changes, Sleep A10 automatically adjusts the volume of white noise according to the external noise level. You can activate this feature in the soundcore app.
Note: This feature only works in sleep mode and activates when the user has fallen asleep.
Do Sleep A10 earbuds support ANC?
No, these earbuds don't support ANC, but they use a 4-point passive noise masking system to block out external noises.
How do I set a time limit for playing sleep music?
Switch to Sleep mode in the app, then select "Playback Duration" and adjust the time limit.
Note: The default playback duration is set for two hours. You can adjust this setting to your own preference.
How do I disable the controls on the earbuds themselves?
In the soundcore app, go to "Control" to change the tap control settings.
What should I do if the following issues happen?
1. When using them in music mode, the earbuds unexpectedly switch to sleep mode and play white noise.
2. When using them in sleep mode, the earbuds prompt you to switch to music mode and pause the white noise.
In some specific scenarios, the left button on the Sleep A10 earbuds may be accidentally double-tapped, which switches the mode. In this situation, firmly tapping the left earbud twice will switch back to the desired mode.